UPDATE June 3rd 2020
The decision has been made : MusicAlp will take place this summer as planned.
Pass on the message to your friends and don’t hesitate any longer to apply.
We will communicate later the precautionary measures we have taken regarding Covid-19.
March 20th 2020
Our lives are brutally interrupted by COVID-19.
Our thoughts reach out to those who are directly or indirectly affected. We wish them much courage. Fortunately, we can take refuge in music.
We have already received many applications for our academy this summer. Regarding the question of COVID-19, if the situation obliges us to cancel our academy, we will of course refund the full amount to everyone.
So be reassured and don’t hesitate to register.
We hope to see you all in Tignes to enjoy music and pure air !